Thursday 29 September 2011

Every Cloud has a silver lining? No, it just makes the world darker.

Sorry to tell you all this; it's been another awful day.

Today has been one of those days where the weather is PERFECT.  It's 29 degrees, the sun is shining, and although there's school a lot of teachers decide to spend lessons outside.  For me, this has a bite... it's the kind of day when all the girls wear skirts.

Let me make it clear I have no problem whatsoever with them doing it; they're cooler (both in temperature and in general), they look pretty and it's a nice way of expressing a girl's feminine side; the thing (or should I say person?) I have a problem with is myself.  I'm not out as transgender in real life.  There's one girl that knows and she's helped me an awful lot, but because I'm not out I have no way of being able to wear a skirt to school.

This leaves me roasting in a pair of trousers which I've made slightly skinnier in an attempt to make them more girly, and longing to be wearing a skirt.  Deep down, I'm a girl - and I want to express it; it's just sad when there's no way to do it.

I'm debating whether to take a pair of the shorts I own which are in all but length quite feminine and roll/sew them up to make them virtually girls shorts, or just save the hassle and go out and buy a dress/skirt/pair of shorts - not sure yet; but one thing's for certain - I can't take being a boy on the outside much longer.

I've started hurting myself because I know there's something wrong with me;  I've been born the wrong way - but there's no use in doing that.  Sadly, I can tell you it isn't going to stop until I'm a girl, inside and outside.

Even the weather is against me.
Until next time. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment